NC Zip Line Tour
- First Class Zipline 14 line flight
- Coach Class Zipline 10 line flight
- Birthday Party Packagees For up to 8 kids
Take Flight with Us in NC!
Kersey Valley Zip Line is themed in aviation! Each zip line tour starts by visiting our “Flight School” to cover some how-to information and a pre-flight briefing video. Learn how to wear your harness, adjust your helmet, and take off and land. Once you learn the basics, it’s time to get geared up and participate in this incredible zip line adventure!
The First Class Tour has 14 zip lines and ten sky towers with 17 sky decks, representing airport city codes. With Coach Class, you begin your tour at ATL and fly to GSO, LAX, LAS, SAN, DFW, ATL, DFW, MCO, MOW, and ATL. First Class adds ATL, ZRH, FRA, MOW, and back to ATL on international routes.
Zip Line Sky Towers
On your zip line adventure, you depart from the ATL tower at 58 feet high, overlooking the Maize Adventure corn maze. You wear gloves, a helmet, and a full-body harness with a carabiner attached to a pulley and placed on a cable between platforms. You push off the platform and fly along the cable from tower to tower. You are anywhere from 40 to 100 feet off the ground and flying through the woods and across the Maize Adventure corn maze.
What to Bring
- Spring / Summer: Sunglasses, water bottle holder, sunscreen. Shorts are appropriate if not made of spandex.
- Fall / Winter: Dress warm and in layers not to thick to allow the harness to fit.